Ianqui's 365 Project

Thursday, May 31, 2007

May Retrospective

This time we have a lot of food, some politics, and I'm pleased to find that I've rediscovered my interest in street art. I thought I'd lost it for a while. At the very least, it's an excellent reminder of the activities I participated in while in Barcelona these past 2 months.

I also notice that a lot of these photos were taken with my kit lens, which is relatively wide angle, rather than the 70-300mm zoom lens. I'm glad to see that, since I'd like to develop a vision for wide-angle photos. Soon I'll be back in NYC, and my friend (who is here visiting BCN this week) told me that we should go out shooting together and he'll trade his wide-angle fixed width lens (can't remember the exact size—35mm?) for my zoom for a day.

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2007 10:21 AM, Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

I have enjoyed your travel pictures so much! I love the food of course. It will be interesting to see how trading lenses works.

 
At 6/01/2007 1:49 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

It has been fun following your travel pictures. I'll be interested to see how the travel influences your photography once you get back home too.

 
At 6/02/2007 1:18 AM, Blogger jayfish said...

yeah, i think it's interesting to see what people take photos of when they stay in a foreign place when it's not for vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home