Ianqui's 365 Project

Thursday, May 24, 2007

144/365: Barefoot and sleeping

Barefoot and sleeping

I almost left Barcelona without going to Park Guell. But I couldn't do that to the photoblog! Besides, I had agreed to meet someone nearby, so I decided to haul myself up to the park, too. I realized as I was there that there was nothing that hadn't been photographed before at Park Guell, and that made me kind of sad. The only thing new would be the people—every day a new group of people comes to the park, and so I decided that while I'd also take the standard shots, I should focus on the people if I wanted to capture something unique about Park Guell.

See the rest of today's shots on Flickr.

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2007 8:04 PM, Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Oooh, that's such a lovely place to sit for a while.

 
At 5/25/2007 9:40 AM, Blogger jayfish said...

yeah, looks like a great place/time for a nap...

 
At 5/26/2007 8:59 PM, Blogger Dalissa 365 said...

Pretty bench. He's definitely kicking back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home