Ianqui's 365 Project

Saturday, March 24, 2007

83/365: About to burst

About to Burst

We went to drop the compost off in Union Square today and came upon quite a crowd. I'm still not entirely sure what it was for, except on one side there were hula hoopers and on the other some company was giving away a bubble machine. Even more strange is that there were so many photographers with dSLRs that I wondered if there was some flash mob photography event that I hadn't been invited to join.

More photos at Flickr.

6 Comments:

At 3/24/2007 11:55 PM, Blogger Liane said...

I just love this photo--you capture the most amazing candids!

 
At 3/25/2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Ampersand said...

awesome! I can't believe you got that bubble.

 
At 3/25/2007 3:37 PM, Blogger jayfish said...

nice one! i wish i had the guts to shoot people...

 
At 3/25/2007 4:44 PM, Blogger Billie said...

I love this one! The shadows and the tones are wonderful.

 
At 3/27/2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You know, I missed the bubble the first six times I looked at this photo. I thought the "about to burst" referred to the wonderful afro and the pudgy baby cheeks. When I spotted the bubble, I literally burst with glee! Seriously. You are one cool customer when it comes to photography.

I bow down.

 
At 3/27/2007 2:32 PM, Blogger Ianqui said...

julie--thanks for your extremely kind words! I'm not worthy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home