Ianqui's 365 Project

Sunday, July 22, 2007

203/365: OMG! Ponies! (And Angels! And Jesus!)



I don't normally love the montage format, but one picture could not have done this house justice. I beg you to look at the original size in Flickr and scroll through it to see the detail. We were biking along in the Bronx when Super G began frantically flailing his arm, pointing at this house. Actually, he was sure it wasn't a house. He thought they probably sold lawn statues. But no, I went to investigate and determined that this is just someone's residence, in all of its glory.

Update: Super G just sent me this link from Forgotten NY, suggesting that this house is only supposed to look like this around Christmas. But I swear, I took the picture in July!

8 Comments:

At 7/22/2007 7:39 PM, Blogger Ampersand said...

truly uh-mazing.

I wonder what the inside is like.

 
At 7/22/2007 8:28 PM, Blogger Sandie said...

wow! I didn't even know pink astro-turf really existed. Funny, even with all that stuff, it looks inviting.

 
At 7/22/2007 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm really impressed with the pink astro turf, too. wow. you know my grandmother used to have a store selling lawn ornaments. t his house must be how she stayed in business for 30 years.

 
At 7/22/2007 10:44 PM, Blogger Rev Dr Mom said...

I'm speechless.

 
At 7/23/2007 1:39 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

completely worth the montage approach!

 
At 7/23/2007 5:03 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

Wow. I mean, wow.

 
At 7/24/2007 7:27 AM, Blogger jo(e) said...

That is truly bizarre.

 
At 7/25/2007 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG! That is the funniest photo/house!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home