Ianqui's 365 Project

Monday, July 16, 2007

197/365: These boots have served me well

These boots have served me well

You may notice that one of these boots is not like the other. A few years ago, Super G and I were camping with some friends and one night we built a big fire. I took my boots off to warm my feet, and without warning, a 2x4 that we'd been using for firewood fell over and landed on my boot. We put the fire out quickly, but not before the boot was singed. The fire damage hasn't really been a problem, but it seems like the boots are now just overall wearing out. I had some major toe issues on this last trip, so I think it might be time to bid them farewell.

1 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 10:07 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Oh, but the right pair of hiking boots can be soooo hard to find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home