Ianqui's 365 Project

Saturday, July 21, 2007

202/365: A long-awaited delivery for the Village and Soho

A long-awaited delivery for the Village and Soho

On our way to the subway, the doorman of this building stood watching a very important charge: the delivery of Harry Potter books to several addresses in the Village and Soho. I'm sure the UPS guy was very, very popular today.

This is about as close as I got to the Harry Potter craze, since I've never really gotten into the whole thing. Sure, I read the first 3 books and I saw the first movie, but I figure I can wait until the hysteria ends.

8 Comments:

At 7/21/2007 10:21 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

This is crazy to me. I forgot about this book release for a while today and was in the mall and went to a bookstore and was faced with it. This is a great shot.

 
At 7/22/2007 1:24 AM, Blogger jayfish said...

haha! i never would have known what this was...

 
At 7/22/2007 7:38 PM, Blogger Ampersand said...

Looks like some of them have more than one copy.

Great shot.

 
At 7/22/2007 8:06 PM, Blogger Ianqui said...

I think they're apartment buildings, or else the seller is pretty incompetent at sending the packages!

 
At 7/23/2007 5:04 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

My favorite of all the Harry Potter release pictures I saw!

 
At 7/24/2007 8:16 PM, Blogger Ampersand said...

ahh, see, that never would have occured to this suburbanite...thanks for 'splainin.

 
At 7/25/2007 7:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is a great HP shot. Very original as I'd expect from you.

 
At 7/27/2007 11:21 AM, Blogger david mcmahon said...

Brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home