Ianqui's 365 Project

Friday, May 11, 2007

131/365: Like home, but March, and in Spanish

Like home, but March, and in Spanish

"11-M(arch) Lies and Manipulation! We want to know!!! Who was it?"

I've at least figured out that there's a group of people who don't believe the government story about who bombed the train in Madrid on March 11, 2004. I'm not sure I've figured out what they think might have happened instead, but the whole thing seems similar to the people who don't believe the official explanation about 9/11 either (I'm not going to link directly, but you can do a search on 911Truth. Spanish speakers can also google "Peones Negros" for more info on the Spanish movement.)

I have to admit that I was even more transfixed by the woman wrapped in a Spanish flag and wearing a baseball cap with "EspaƱa" emblazoned on the front. I can't say I ever thought I'd see such a thing in Barcelona.

Today was a good photo day. See more at Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home