Ianqui's 365 Project

Sunday, May 06, 2007

126/365: Bird Fight!

Bird Fight

This was one of the craziest things I've ever seen. I was standing under a tree, and all of a sudden these birds came at me in a free fall. At first I thought they were babies that had fallen out of the nest, but I realized they were adults when they proceeded to go at each other. I wasn't sure if they were fighting over something or mating, but whatever they were doing, it was an intense few seconds, and then they flew away.

Now, if only I knew what they were! (I hope that the Flickr Bird Identification Help Group will assist with that.)

4 Comments:

At 5/07/2007 11:42 PM, Blogger StyleyGeek said...

That is an AWESOME photo. And, incidentally, why I need a DSLR :) I took a picture of two parrots fighting this morning, but all I ended up with was a crazy blur.

 
At 5/09/2007 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This is amazing. What a great action shot!

 
At 5/11/2007 3:54 AM, Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Amazing!

 
At 5/12/2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That is just the most amazing shot! (I've been busy with ending grad school so I'm just catching up now on your blog and LOVE every one of your photos.... this one is extra special though.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home