Ianqui's 365 Project

Monday, April 09, 2007

99/365: The Human Swell

The Human Swell



I had a chance to walk around the center of the city today. Since it's Easter Monday, both tourists and residents alike were taking the opportunity to go for a stroll. There has been an extreme uptick in tourism to Barcelona over the past decade, which seemed entirely obvious to me today. For example, I don't remember lines like this, even during the busiest vacation times, when I lived here ten years ago. I was glad I've already been inside.

A few more pictures from my morning stroll are here.

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 1:47 AM, Blogger Overread said...

Great shot - proof that your people photograph skillz are mad on either side of the puddle.

 
At 4/10/2007 3:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Barcelona! I love it. At least I got "north" right even if the northern city was IN Spain. :D

I've spent a total of two weeks in Barcelona on two different occasions. Loved, loved, loved it.

Love your photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home