Ianqui's 365 Project

Sunday, April 01, 2007

March Retrospective


I was sort of surprised when I made this retrospective. I thought there would be more portrait close-ups than there are. Of course, there are some, but it's more varied than I expected. Street art, food, silly city moments like the Barbie dolls or the balloon man. I'd really like to work on wide-angle scenes more, since I like looking at other people's, but I feel like I don't have a very good eye for them. Maybe that will be a goal for AEC (which most of you will recognize from the pictures once I get there if you don't already know where it is!)

2 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 8:41 PM, Blogger Ampersand said...

In looking at all of these together, thumbnail size, I realize just how great that olive shot is!

 
At 4/01/2007 11:57 PM, Blogger Billie said...

Yea, I agree with Ampersand. I like **a lot** of your photos, but that olive pic is one of my favorites for the months. I'm now searching for an olive dish like the one you have. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home