Ianqui's 365 Project

Monday, February 19, 2007

50/365: Ain't the snow lovely?

Ain't the snow lovely?



This is the first time I haven't taken out the Digital Rebel (I should name it) since, oh, the second week of this project. I feel a little bad neglecting the 50th picture, but damn, it was cold today and I wasn't about to walk around taking pictures. I did have the PowerShot A95 though, so this is what you get. Today is supposed to be the last cold day, so hopefully tomorrow this nasty snow will be gone.

3 Comments:

At 2/19/2007 10:56 PM, Blogger Liane said...

you know, i was eating dinner when i looked at this. i have totally lost my appetite now! but nice shot!

 
At 2/20/2007 10:41 PM, Blogger Overread said...

I like this shot quite a bit. It's nice and moody

 
At 2/21/2007 10:32 PM, Blogger Lingual X said...

Yup. I've been having that same "hate ugly snow in New York" feeling... Great shot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home