Ianqui's 365 Project

Monday, June 18, 2007

169/365: But will it clear my head?

But will it clear my head?

When we were cleaning out the department today, we found a box of stuff from my predecessor, who became emeritus and left the university something like 20 years ago. One of the things that we came across was this head demagnetizer. While I know what it is, I still couldn't help but think the name is funny. Maybe magnetism has been the problem the whole time. I wonder whether it would clear my own head, if I just brought it close enough and turned it on...

3 Comments:

At 6/19/2007 12:53 AM, Blogger jayfish said...

i had one at work that was so powerful it gave people headaches when they worked close to it...

i always hoped it would help me grow back my hair.

 
At 6/19/2007 4:55 PM, Blogger Sergio Cortés said...

Great sgot ianki...
I had a terrible headache because of my procastination... And i didn't Know the reason.. :)

 
At 6/19/2007 4:56 PM, Blogger Sergio Cortés said...

sorry.. "great shot"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home