Ianqui's 365 Project

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

66/365: Hypothermia

Hypothermia


Let me just say straight off that it would have been way too much trouble to set these out on a sidewalk in New York, wait for it to snow, and hope that nothing happened to them before I could take a picture, so no, I didn't set this up. No, this is an example of divine providence, despite the fact that I don't envy the hypothermic gummy bears (nor was I particularly excited about my hypothermic fingers as I was trying to get an adequate shot.)

5 Comments:

At 3/07/2007 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Now that is serendipity at its finest! Great shot - love the way color shows through the new snow. (And what gives? I thought the snow was finished!?!)

 
At 3/07/2007 7:42 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

Too funny! Love it.

 
At 3/07/2007 8:38 PM, Blogger my15minutes said...

How funny. And it made for a good photo, too.

 
At 3/08/2007 2:14 AM, Blogger Overread said...

It's kismet!

 
At 3/08/2007 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess the bad karma caught up to these guys for being snotty to the other gummy bear. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home