Ianqui's 365 Project

Friday, November 30, 2007

November retrospective


OMG! Only one more month left! So exciting!

I started this project because I thought it would help me improve my photography, but what I've learned is that there can be too much of a good thing. It's not going to help me improve if I can barely be bothered to take a photo. However, I haven't yet cheated once. Every photo was taken on each successive day. I may not be able to maintain diets or strict work hours, but I will see this project through if it kills me. And it just may. (Fortunately, from 12/22 to 12/30 I'll be in California, so the last week should be enjoyable for real.)

5 Comments:

At 12/01/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow - good for you taking one every day each successive day. I can't say that. I can say that I've taken photos every day and have posted more than the required number, but sometimes they are from the same day. And I haven't bothered to post every day but sometimes post several at once to make up lost time.

Well, that was all about me!

What I wanted to say is that I have loved viewing your photographs all year. I've been inspired, I've learned, I've enjoyed. It'll be fun to see CA through your eyes (which part?).

So thanks for persevering! I have benefited.

 
At 12/01/2007 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been loving your photoblog. I can't believe it's been running so long now!

So, do you think you'll keep going with it?

(P.S. Do I have to use a Google or Blogger account to leave comments here now? I can't find the option to type in my name and my own (non Blogger) website...)

 
At 12/01/2007 1:44 PM, Blogger Ianqui said...

The CA trip will span several locales in southern CA--San Diego, Palm Springs, Joshua Tree NP, Salton Sea, and Orange County. Both hiking AND a wedding!

 
At 12/01/2007 10:58 PM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

What are we all going to do after Project 365 2007?!?!

I am totally impressed that you've not cheated once. I have definitely cheated more than I have planned.

 
At 12/04/2007 9:45 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

I'm really impressed that you haven't cheated at all. That's astounding.

I'm going to be really sad when I can't check in to see a picture from you each day though. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home