Ianqui's 365 Project

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October retrospective



I have very little to say other than I cannot wait for this project to be over. I think that it really has helped me improve my photography, but now I've gone past the usefulness and have descended into sloppiness. Each day I think, "Ugh. I really have to get a picture now?" Once the clocks are turned back, it'll be even worse since there'll be no hope of catching daylight before I leave my office. But I will persevere, because who wants to be a quitter?

Oh yeah. There was a lot of orange this month. Not intentional, but appropriate for the Halloween month!

6 Comments:

At 11/01/2007 1:28 AM, Blogger jayfish said...

i totally agree, the last month has been difficult. i expect the next couple of months to be even more so. i do enjoy seeing your take on daily life in n.y. so keep plugging along with the rest of us, eh? :)

 
At 11/01/2007 6:10 AM, Blogger my15minutes said...

I share the feeling! "Not another picture! I just took one yesterday!"

But I will miss your blog. Your photos are always compelling.

I must be a masochist, because I'm signing up to take Photography next semester. :-)

 
At 11/01/2007 9:55 AM, Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

ha! I started getting annoyed by this whole thing much earlier than all y'all! I think I just don't like feeling like I HAVE to do something, plus when I'm unhappy, I'm less interesting in taking a photo.

I never guessed that you were not still loving it, though.

 
At 11/01/2007 12:45 PM, Blogger Scrivener said...

Ianqui, your "sloppy" pictures on an uninspired day are still better than most of the photogs I know on their best days.

 
At 11/01/2007 3:38 PM, Blogger Andromeda Jazmon said...

Your colors do seem a little darker this month. I am planning to try to get outdoors at lunch for the next two months, God Willing.

 
At 11/02/2007 12:16 AM, Blogger Overread said...

I agree with you. It's gotten very hard to avoid the last minute picture of the day (I'm going to have to do another one tonight), but I think there is something really valuable here. It's kind of like writing through writer's block.

Also, I do love what you've taken this month

 

Post a Comment

<< Home